CFA Exam Graders
Become a Volunteer Grader
Important Information about Grading
- Grading is conducted virtually biannually. Graders can participate in one or both grading sessions.
- Each grading session is seven days. Graders are required to participate each day for seven hours.
- The first one-to-two days focus on training and calibration and are held synchronously. Graders are required to participate in this synchronous work which occurs during Eastern Time Zone-based day hours. After calibration is complete, grading is then open 24 hours and graders may work at times convenient to them to meet the required seven hours daily.
- Graders must be charterholders, free of pending professional conduct investigations, and members in good standing with CFA Institute. Grading participants cannot be involved with a CFA exam review or prep course.
- Graders earn 10 PL per session for their participation in grading.